Area Revenue Manager
| Posted 9/29/2019
Area Revenue Manager will develop and oversee strategic tactical plans in all market segments in order to optimize occupancy, ADR and RevPar for multiple properties. The applicant is responsible for hotel revenue management strategies based on complete analysis of the competitive set, distribution channels, historical data, and marketing. The result of these revenue strategies must exceed overall expectations.
- Revenue Management expertise in management of systems and distribution channels, hotel pricing and restrictions, inventory management as well as competitor analysis.
- Detailed forecasting on a weekly basis and annual budgeting for multiple properties.
- Execute and analyze reports with regard to historical numbers, market trends and revenue strategies.
- Implement strong future strategies to make relevant decisions and maximize overall revenue for multiple properties.
- Establish group strategy in regards to effective group pricing, pattern, and base with sales departments.
- Direct weekly revenue meetings with efficient preparation, analysis of past performance, and future strategy discussions with executive members of properties.
- Improve property performance by strategizing with other team members about overcoming market and property challenges, and marketing initiatives.
- Manage all distribution and reservation channels including GDS, ecommerce, websites and call centers to ensure proper positioning and selling strategy.
- Three years hotel revenue management experience required
- The ability to work independently and as a team leader
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently manage time while balancing a large workload
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proficient use of property PMS, reservation and hotel revenue management systems
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Must be able to succesfully pass a criminal and credit background check.
Must reside in market of Boston, Portland, Portsmouth or Delray Beach.
No relocation, no satellite positions.
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States to apply. Ocean Properties Hotels Resorts and its Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. They do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.